Rules for EOP Show Submission:
- Anyone who wishes to submit a show may only submit one show.
- Anyone wishing to submit must be an activity fee paying student.
- Anyone who submits a show must list the director, who has a vision for the show, otherwise it will not be considered.
- If two people want to direct the same show, it would appear as two submissions of the same show. This is limited to scripts that are not student-written, as student-written scripts will be either directed by the author, or someone with the author's permission.
- Directors are only allowed to submit for one show.
- If anyone chooses that a show that has been submitted is not actually what they want to do, any method to change that starts with e-mailing the Secretary-Historian (email@example.com)
- Anyone wishing to co-direct will indicate both directors when submitting the show. Anyone wishing to assistant direct will contact the Secretary-Historian
- Every attempt will be made to obtain a script for the selection committee to read. However, if the director has a copy of the script, it is advised that it is submitted with the form, so as a different version of the script is not bought, or if the script cannot be found in time.
- Any director that submits forfeits the right to sit on the EOP show selection committee.
Rules for suggestion list/box
- Form is same as show submission, but does not require a director.
- You may suggest as many shows as you like.
- Anyone may suggest a show.
- Perusal scripts will not be bought for the suggestion list, and if a director has not read the script, the show will not be considered, so it is advisable to provide a script, or a location where the script may be obtained. If it is a personal copy that someone wants back, then a note will have to be made on it. Otherwise, it will join the many other scripts in the small library.
- October 9, 2011 - All forms for submission are due
- October 23, 2011 - Director interviews (please contact Secretary-Historian if you cannot make this day) starting at noon
- Notes: Directors do not have to read any show but the one they have submitted. Please do not confuse show submission with show selection committee.